Water Treatment in Orange County
Ensuring Water Is Clean and Safe to Drink in Surrounding Areas
Hard water, unpleasant smells, limescale, or a discolored appearance are all signs that you may not have the safest or best-tasting water for your home. This can cause significant issues throughout your plumbing system by contributing to clogs, shortening appliance lifespans, and preventing the clean water access you deserve. When you need our comprehensive water softener and filtration services in Orange County, First Option Plumbing has over 15 years of experience. As a family-owned company, there’s nothing more essential than ensuring your family has access to safe water.
Let us help improve your water quality today. Call now at (714) 706-3791 or fill out our online contact form to ask about a free quote.
Do I Need a Water Softener?
Hard water is caused by excess calcium and magnesium deposits that drastically diminish your water's taste, smell, and appearance. Water softeners replace these harmful minerals with sodium or potassium. If you’re unsure if you have hard water but experience limescale, foul odors, or poor-tasting water, use a DIY test kit to confirm. You can benefit from a water softener if the water measures over seven grains of calcium or magnesium per gallon.
Also known as ion-exchange units, water softeners improve these aspects of your plumbing system:
- Better tasting water
- Clearer appearance
- Increase the lifespan of appliances
- Reduces water spots & limescale
Don’t continue to struggle with these issues in your home when First Option Plumbing is here to help. Our professionals provide reliable water softener installation in Orange County so that you can get better water today.
TestimonialsCommitted to Total Customer Satisfaction
- Responded to initial call same day.- Karen O.
What Type of Water Filter Is the Best?
It’s common to want a one-size fits all solution when comparing water filters, but the system you need depends on what your pipes struggle with. This may be volatile organic compounds (VOCs), excessive mineral deposits, or poor overall taste.
Filter your home’s water with one of these systems:
- Activated carbon: Your water may have safe levels of chlorine, lead, mercury, or VOCs that still cause an unpleasant taste or appearance. Carbon can absorb these harmful chemicals to improve taste, but they don’t remove inorganic particles like fluoride or arsenic.
- Reverse osmosis: A semipermeable membrane uses varying pressure to leave contaminants on one side of the filter while effectively letting water through. This is often considered the “best” filter, but it may not be the right choice for a whole-home system as it wastes 3-20 times more water than it filters.
- Ion-exchange or water softeners: Typically, you pair one of the previous filters with ion-exchange units to filter and soften your water. However, if you don’t experience an unpleasant taste or smell but struggle with limescale, a softener can help by replacing calcium with sodium or potassium. Excessive mineral buildup can cause blockages and shorter appliance lifespans.
Let First Option Plumbing help you build a healthier, eco-friendly lifestyle with whole-home water filters and softeners. Switch to reusable water bottles, reduce contaminants, and increase the longevity of your entire plumbing system to save money and ensure you always have safe water.
We have bilingual professionals and same-day appointments to serve everyone in our community with fast and trustworthy solutions. There's no one else to count on for expert water filtration services in Orange County.
Schedule your free quote when you need better-tasting water by calling us at (714) 706-3791 or filling out our online contact form today!
Quality Service Above All ElseRequest Your Appointment Today!
Contact us today at (714) 706-3791 or complete our online form.